A LitFest For Everyone!
Hyderabad Literary Festival (HLF) is an annual event that celebrates creativity in all its forms. HLF is a multidisciplinary, multilingual event that draws over a hundred writers, artistes, academics, scholars, publishers from India and abroad each year.
Started in 2010, the Festival has emerged as an important event in the cultural calendar of the country. It represents the rich and cosmopolitan ethos of the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad, as well as the vibrant culture of the modern Cyberabad.
HLF is a Festival for All. Its programme includes conversations, panel discussions, readings, workshops, exhibitions, cultural programmes, film screenings, and events for college students and school children.
The Festival is FREE and open to ALL.
HLF 2022 is organized by “Hyderabad Literary Trust” with the support of several literary and cultural organizations, and publishing houses. HLF 2022 will be held in the ONLINE mode and all events will be livestreamed at youtube.com/c/hlf-india.
Hyderabad Literary Festival Credo
Literature is vital to sustaining a vibrant culture and HLF aspires to create an aesthetic and sustainable society through the celebration of an eclectic combination of literature, arts, culture and heritage. It further seeks to be an inclusive and environmentally conscious festival with a place under the sun for every living being.
- Endeavour, encourage and support independence of thought and action
- Provide a platform for all forms of literature, visual arts, culture and heritage and promote aesthetics in society
- Provide equal opportunity to all and inclusivity
- Zero tolerance for sexual harassment of any degree
- Strive towards an eco-friendly festival, minimising the use of plastics and operationalizing the credo of Reduce, Reuse and Recycle